-Executive Search Specialists
WHY US? -10 REASONS:
- We specialize in your industry. We know where to find outstanding talent and we speak your language.
- Thoroughness in defining your needs - experience, personal
strengths, specific skills, leadership ability, energy level, personality type, and ability to advance.
- Large source database - Over the years, we developed and maintain detailed files of over 3,500
companies and divisions and over 5,500 managers-with backgrounds in each of our two practices.
- Exposure - On a retained basis, we talk to 75-100 candidates - beginning in the region where the
position is located - in order to generate a large
sampling of qualified prospects and to insure that
the top performers are included.
- We actively recruit outstanding candidates rather than rely on advertising, which attracts the best of the unemployed, uhnappy and unproductive. A-Players just don't read the ads. They stay focused on the impact they are making on the job.
- Confidentiality - Client company identity is not disclosed to candidates until just days before their presentation to you and only after they become a finalist.
- Careful screening - We thoroughly interview each of
8-10 Finalists, matching their skills, accomplishments,
ambition and personality profile with your
- Detailed resumes are presented to you on the top 3-5 performers who meet your requirements. The
resumes we prepare include their motivation,
ambition and timing, personal strengths and weaknesses, hands-on technical skills, accomplishments with each job, salary history, income and position desired, and location preferences.
- Quick response! Because we specialize in your industry, we are able to present Finalists within 6-8 weeks on retained searches and 2 weeks on contingency searches.
- We work closely with you in the selection process with scheduling interviews, providing feedback,
structuring compensation, obtaining references from past supervisors, and offer-acceptance.